Microwave radiation

[复制链接]
查看6596 | 回复1 | 2021-1-19 15:20:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多电磁兼容工程师,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

EN 60601-1 10.3 Microwave radiation.png

EN 60601-1 10.3 Microwave radiation.png

EN 60601-1

The power density of unintended microwave radiation at frequencies between 1 GHz and 1 00 GHz shall not exceed 1 0 W/m2 at any point 50 mm away from a surface of the ME
EQUIPMENT under reference test conditions. This requirement does not apply to parts of the apparatus where microwave radiation is propagated intentionally, for example, at waveguide
output ports.

NOTE This requirement is equivalent to that in subclause 1 2.4 of IEC 61 01 0-1 :2001 .

Compliance is checked by review of MANUFACTURER ' S calculations and, if necessary, the following test:
The ME EQUIPMENT is operated at the most unfavourable RATED MAINS VOLTAGE and with any control adjusted so as to give maximum microwave radiation whilst maintaining the
ME EQUIPMENT in NORMAL USE .

Internal pre-set controls not intended to be adjusted during the expected SERVICE LIFE of the ME EQUIPMENT are not considered.

Measurements are made at a distance of 50 mm from any surface to which OPERATORS other than SERVICE PERSONNEL :

– can gain access without the use of a TOOL ;
– are deliberately provided with the means of access; or
– are instructed to enter regardless of whether or not a TOOL is needed to gain access.
Any measurement exceeding 10 W/m 2 under reference test conditions constitutes a failure.
电磁兼容网 - 电磁兼容定制方案 www.emc.wiki - 欢迎您的技术讨论!
Safety | 2021-1-19 15:22:47 | 显示全部楼层
a射线、b射线、y射线微波辐射功率谱测试,非手机SAR测试。
电磁兼容网 - 电磁兼容定制方案 www.emc.wiki - 欢迎您的技术讨论!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

主题

回帖

积分

注册会员

积分